Thursday, May 14, 2015

This Is My Prayer Amen


----ooo----
Father, I said 'till

Death do us part
I want to mean it
With all of my heart

Help me to love You
More than I love him
Then I know I can 
Love him more
Than anyone else

And bring him in
Your presence today
Make him what 
You want him to be

I pray to hear his heart
I pray he'll love You more
I pray to cherish and serve him
And we'll bring you glory, I pray


Lord, help him love me
As you love the church, your bride
Help me submit to him
As I submit to you, my life

This is my prayer Amen

Advertisement
Advertisement

Read more at http://www.songlyrics.com/john-waller/the-marriage-prayer-lyrics/#DbsSu0pR3e3IldLK.99


This is my prayer, Amen.


#JohnWaller #TheMarriagePrayer

No comments:

Post a Comment

Christian Related Site/ Articles

Custom Search
Powered By Blogger

Christian Food Daily Serving

More Related Article

Custom Search