Sunday, March 22, 2015

He Knows My Name


Jeremiah One Five


                                       "He Knows My Name"

True to who You are You saw my heart and made something out of nothing.
I don't need my name in lights. I'm famous in my Father's eyes. 
Make no mistake, He knows my name. I'm not living for applause, 
I'm already so adored. It's all His stage, He knows my name.

I'm not meant to just stay quiet. I'm meant to be a lion. I'll roar beyond a song
with every moment that I've got. True to who You are, You saw my heart
and made something out of nothing.

He calls me chosen, free forgiven, wanted, child of the King, His forever,
held in treasure... I am loved.


-FRANCESCA BATTISTELLI-


No comments:

Post a Comment

Christian Related Site/ Articles

Custom Search
Powered By Blogger

Christian Food Daily Serving

More Related Article

Custom Search